Iron Miners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: col mining mafia connections
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 am 

Call me nuts, but maybe I am the only one that can see the forest through the trees, Jimmy Hoffa owns 50% of Blue Coal. There is a place in Newport Township that is called the"Newport Dump" and a dump in Honeypot which is a subburb of Nanticoke. Hoffa is friends with Russell Buffalino who just happens to suposedly own landfills in Lackawana County. Both dumps are surrounded by land that is owned or leased by associates such as Lucky Strike Coal Co., Beltrami Enterprises. A man in Ruby's in Nanticoke, whon I know for a fact that used to work at the dump in Newport told me that he was ordered my someone to make a certain cut in the ground with a bulldozer that allowed the water to flood the dump identified the man from a picture from the book "I Heard You Paint Houses" as Frank "the Irishman" Shennan. The Honeypot dump "closed' because "it was filled" despite the fact at nighttime out of state trucks were going there and the end result was all the local trash business was going up to Lackawanna County which now Denaples is getting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:30 am 

I have alot of info on this subject and am helping to gather info for a guy who is writing a book about it. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime we can further discuss this, Rubys is good, plus Id like to talk to that guy you know.