Iron Miners
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: IronMiners Acquires the Blackbird Mine
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

Dawn, I don't recall where exactly in California he is located but I believe he is in either Nevada or Placer county. I sent you a private message with his contact information. I'd be curious to know how it goes.

I really hope you get the adjoining claim! I should point out that the Blackbird Mine is actually two claims butted up together. We claimed an additional 20 acres to the west to ensure we covered all of the adits, shafts and workings, as well as another vein that appears to have been worked separately. Now we have the entirety of the mine and do not need to worry about sharing resources with future neighbors.

Good point, we also acquired the mine to preserve it. And with gold prices remaining relatively high, the thought of owning your own gold mine is gradually becoming a reality for some people. Both Blackbird and our other mine Pipes Mine (http://www.ironminers.com/mines/pipes-mine/) are secured but if we happen to meet up in Nevada, we'd be happy to show you around!